Friday, September 12, 2008

Mary Jane

It’s Fab Friday at The Newlywed Life, the day I divulge some of my fabulous finds. Websites, housewares, décor, drinks, jewelry, books; it doesn’t matter as long as it’s fabulous.

In honor of Fall Fashion Week, I decided to look for some cute fall shoes. While perusing Nordstrom’s designer collection, I instantly fell in love with these…


Burberry Patent Leather High Heel Mary Jane, $450

Yes, they screamed FABULOUS at me and I felt compelled to share.

I also saw the price and felt compelled to find a less expensive version of this oh so lovely shoe.


Women’s Isaac Mizrahi for Target Jasmine Mary Jane Pumps – Red Patent, $32.99.

Here’s to a little something Fab for everybody’s budget.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

1 comments:

Lu said...

Love, love, love!