Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Faking The Big O

It’s Hump Day at The Newlywed Life, the one day a week I dish about sex. Last week in my Ask Wifey column I tackled a question about faking orgasms. Gasp! Dare I say it, most women have yelled to the hills when they were less than thrilled at sometime or another.

That leads me to ask, do you fake “The Big O?” Don’t worry, it’s a rhetorical question. You don’t have to answer out loud, although your comments are definitely welcome. My question is more to get you thinking. Are you satisfied with the outcome – no pun intended – when you have sex? Or, are you doing your best “When Harry Met Sally” impersonation?

Statistics show it takes more than intercourse for most women to reach orgasm, and that it doesn’t happen during every sexual encounter. My advice to the woman last week was instead of faking it; find new ways that will truly take you there and then share them with your husband.

I suppose a little enhanced holler every now and then doesn’t hurt anything; but wouldn’t it be more fun for everyone involved if you really mean it? What do you think? Theatrical minds want to know…

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

0 comments: