Friday, October 3, 2008

Pretty in Pink

It’s Fab Friday at The Newlywed Life, the day I divulge some of my fabulous finds. Websites, housewares, décor, drinks, jewelry, books; it doesn’t matter as long as it’s fabulous.

When I picked up the mail yesterday there was an envelope from Tiffany & Co. with my name on it inviting me to look at their new and noteworthy fall designs. Of course I obliged – who can resist the allure of the turquoise box – then I took it one step further and began browsing their website. That’s when I found this…



Tiffany Legacy Collection, Pink sapphire ring, $13,500

Gasp! It gives a new definition to pretty in pink. Yes, it’s a bit on the pricey side but there are many other fabulous pieces on Tiffany.com that won’t break the budget.

Here’s to a little something fabulous for everyone!

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

0 comments: