Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great News and Reviews

First the great news… I am so pleased to share that my sister will soon be joining The Newlywed Life. Her boyfriend, ahem, fiancé, popped the question – and a fabulous diamond ring – yesterday and officially asked her to marry him. I couldn’t be happier and am excited for them both.



The bling-bling. He’s off to a great start!

Now the review, I am also pleased to share a great review of my new book on a fun website I discovered a few months ago, Polka Dot Bride. Ms. Polka was gracious enough to send me a link to her review of the book so I thank her kindly and invite you to stop by and pay her a visit.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Wow! Way to go Sissy! And I love the review! The book is great, and funny. Everyone says one day you will look back on that and Laugh, well your book helps us laugh today too.
Thanks
Rachel
Hope House!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Rachel! I appreciate your well wishes and kind words - smiles!

Miss Know It All said...

WOW! Congrats! I wish you all the best...

Much Luv,

April

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS to your sis!! That is awesome news!!