Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Got Game?

It’s Hump Day at my other blog, Wifey’s House, the one day a week I dish about sex. I started Hump Day to make sure that sex stays on our minds and active in our relationships. I wasn’t sure if I was going to have Hump Day at The Newlywed Life because everyone knows that newlyweds have sex all the time, don’t they? As soon as they leave the reception it’s on and poppin’, right? Wrong. Hopefully, most newlyweds do have a thriving and active sex life, but it’s a myth to think that they are constantly doing it and that their sex life – like everyone else’s – doesn’t need any extra attention, because it does. So with that said, I’m declaring Wednesdays at The Newlywed Life Hump Day, too. Sometimes I will cross post the same thing and sometimes it might be tailored to each blog. Today’s post works across the board…

A few weeks ago I wrote about treating yourself to a Sexy Splurge. I do my best to try and practice what I preach – especially when shopping is involved – so I crashed Jenny over at Daily Dose of Motherhood’s Pure Romance Party and picked up this fun little game.



It’s called I.O.U., The Game of Hidden Pleasures. It comes with 42 hidden pleasure pull-tab cards that you and your lover exchange and then do whatever is revealed on the card. Directions include things like Dinner served naked, Shower for two, Erotic bedtime story and Playful ice-cube fun.

What a fun and simple way to initiate sex. Slip a card to your husband on his way off to work so he can look forward to cashing it in when he gets home; or use it as an I.O.U. when you need to tell him no, but keep him happy and looking forward to the next time.

Games can be a great way to keep the sex sizzling in your relationship. How about you? When’s the last time you bought, played or even made up a game? This week have a little fun with your husband and show him that you’ve got game…

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

0 comments: